Baldur’s Gate 3, patch 8 compatible mods are listed on this page. I know, most of your favorite mods are not working at the moment. Because of the latest Baldur’s Gate 3 update. It is really frustrating. However, patch 8 compatible Baldur’s Gate 3 mods are available too. So, I have made this Baldur’s Gate 3 patch 8 mods list.
As for the patch 9, it is expected to be released at mid-december. So, maybe you can wait for the next patch before starting a new playthrough. Because patch updates render old saves useless.
Scroll down and find the list of compatible mods. Then you can download them from nexus. Famous nexus website is probably the best place for downloading latest mods.
Baldur’s Gate 3 Patch 8 Compatible Mods
I did check the almost all Baldur’s Gate 3 mods on nexus. In order to determine which ones are Baldur’s Gate 3 patch compatible. It took a lot of time. But in the end, it was worth it. I hope you enjoy this list.
Here is the full list of confirmed Patch 8 compatible Baldur’s Gate 3 mods:
- Basket Full of Equipment: Item container mod.
- Tav’s Hair Salon: Best hair mod yet.
- Character Creation Presets: Beautiful characters.
- More Feats: New feat additions.
- Legendary Items: Adds new items.
- Carry Weight Extra: Do I need to say anything more?
- Makeup Tattoos: Lipstick etc.
- Gale’s Stylist: Absolutely amazing Gale overhaul.
- Magic Item Plus: Lots of magic items with tons of new spells.
- Improved UI: Must have mod for other mods.
- Werewolf Background: Werewolf transformation background.
- Vampire Spawn: Vampire background.
- Wearable Backpacks: Nice immersion mod.
- ToughNPCs: Strengthen NPCs. If you find BG3 easy, try this mod.
- Devil Wings: Adds amazing equip-able wings.
- Loading Screens Expanded: More artwork for loading screens.
- Family Legacy: Cool quest mod.
- Facial Piercings: Big titty goth gf.
- Experts Classes: Unearthed Arcana expert classes and subclasses.
You need patch 8 mod fixer in order to use these mods. Because almost all of them created for older patches and updated later.
Whenever Larian Studios releases a new patch, all the mods become outdated. Mod creators must update their mods for the new patch. Otherwise, their outdated mods will have compatibility issues with the latest update.